Virtual Assistant Mentoring ServicesFor Business Owners & Entrepreneurs About Our Mentoring Services
What Exactly is Mentoring and Do I Really Need It?
- Mentoring is building a relationship.
- The mentor must believe that he or she has something important to offer to the right person.
- The mentor must express genuine caring to the mentee.
- Discussing and helping develop goals were rated as essential to facilitating the mentee’s growth.
- The mentor should listen to whatever the mentee wants to talk about.
- The mentor should do all the things he or she can to develop trust with the mentee.
Do You Need a Mentor?
Do you have an amazing idea that you’d like to turn into a business?
Has your current business hit a plateau in sales?
Do you want to pivot your business to a new or additional audience?
Do you want to build additional revenue sources?
Are you ready to teach other business owners how to create courses?
What We Can Help You With
Planning & Organizing
What a Mentor Believes
- Belief. Mentors high in the Belief theme value facilitating the growth of another person. They take a satisfaction from seeing another person’s success, specifically individuals with whom they have a relationship.
- Arranger. Mentors strong in the Arranger theme resonate to setting others up for success. They can design growth experiences for others by helping them have the materials and equipment they need or by teaming with others who have complementary talents.
- Self-Assurance. Mentors high in the Self-Assurance theme have the inner strength to know that they have something to offer to their mentee, can help them know the right things to do, and can be a role model for them.
- Developer. The developer not only knows that building a relationship with a person is essential to his or her growth, but actually takes satisfaction from helping the individual grow and resonates with the building of the relationship.
- Relator. Mentors high in the Relator theme care enough to do things with the mentee for the mentee’s own good. As the relationship develops, the mentor recognizes what is confidential to the relationship and then is absolute in maintaining that confidence. At the highest level of relationship, the mentor shares confidences and risks with the mentee. Trust grows.
Have an Active Vision, Strategy, & Road Map to Reach Your Goals
Self-awareness– Having an understand of your own thinking process and how tiredness, bias, emotional state and lack of attention reduce efficacy.
Focus– The multi-tasking controversary. We like to think we can multi-task but we can’t. Neuro scientist have shown that in attempts to multi-task the brain flits to and fro between tasks reducing effectiveness in each. Some have calculated a drop of 10-20 IQ points while trying to multi-task. This program with help you value and practice concentration, reduce distractions and have the discipline to read long-form and listen well.
Evidence– Requires you to distinguish between fact and opinion, credible sources and untrustworthy ones. This will help you understand that click-bait is manipulation to sell you something, be it a product, a political view or conspiracy theory; or a ploy to harvest your personal data.
Spot Omissions– Cherry picking is common in putting an argument, choosing some facts and leaving out others that do not support the case. Helping YOU look for the holes.
Question– Suggestions not only the reliability and validity of the information and its source but the motivation of people behind it. Who gains from it?
Scale & Maintain Healthy Operations & Culture
Don’t set yourself up for failure. A mentor can provide resources to help you in every area of your business. Get the the facts…the right facts before you’re just another number in a pile of “unsuccessful” business owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Mentoring?
Mentoring allows people to make sense of their own past experiences and current challenges, gain insight into the day-to-day lives of business owners, and develop positive, more reciprocal relationships in the business world.
How Do I Know if Business Mentoring Is Right for Me?
The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines a mentor as \”a trusted counselor or guide.”/ Other sources expand on that definition by suggesting that a mentor is someone who helps you with your career, specific work projects or general life advice out of the goodness of his or her heart.
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
No, we work with new business owners who are just starting out as well as people who just need a helping hand.
Do You Offer Ongoing Mentoring Services?
Yes, we have a multi-tute of ongoing services of just about every area you’ll come across in running your business.
Do You Provide Mentoring to Startup Companies?
We certaining do, everyone has to start somewhere, right? And we offer a variety of methods, 1×1, and small groups.
Linda is vastly talented and knowledgeable and I was lucky enough to be a part of her mentor program. She listened to what I had to say and gave me very sound advice to guide me in the direction I need to go. I am now more focused and ready to begin my journey into entrepreneurship. I will be forever grateful for all the help, guidance and friendship that stemmed from being mentored by Linda.
Do you need someone to bounce ideas off of? To ask simple logistical questions you feel silly posting on SM? Linda is your girl!
Working with Linda is like having a chat with an experienced colleague. She is warmly supportive, but asks the tough questions and holds you accountable. She has worked with enough other online support professionals to see upcoming pitfalls and really encourages you to reserve valuable brain power and time, to devote to your own business.
During our 4-week mentorship relationship, Linda was wonderfully intuitive and helpful. She followed each of our sessions up with a brief recap of our focus, links with helpful resources and a reminder that she will be asking the tough question next session.. “What progress have you made towards your business goals this week?” Working with Linda was well worth my time. With her help, I grew into a much better business owner and support professional.
Linda is an Awesome Resource Linda is full of knowledge and can provide some excellent resources on anything! She’s also like a personal cheerleader who helps you reach your goals and cheers you along the way. If you need guidance on your business, Linda can definitely help!